While the analytics for any business are important, I am less interested in how many of you came to this site and more interested in what made a difference for you when you did.
Upon setting out on a new journey one year ago, my sincere desire was that in some small way, I might share the words, topics, and ideas that would be meaningful enough to reach you at a time when it mattered most. Perhaps, they served as a trigger to something bigger? Or simply, a wind of confidence to nudge you forward?
I’ve enjoyed the journey with you over the last 12 months. And, I am committed to a bigger and better you in the next 12.
But, before we do.
Here they are – the top 10 most read and shared articles from 2014:
- Are You Vulnerable Enough?
- Building a Path to Spectacular
- Here’s What the CEO Title Really Stands For
- 14 Family Movies That Will Inspire Growth
- It’s the Start That Stops Most People
- The Lack of Innovation In Your Business is a Symptom of a Much Bigger Problem
- 4 Questions That Will Reframe Your Strategy
- Where Did The Time Go?
- 5 Strategic Shifts to Drive Growth in 2015
- 3 Words That Will Change Your Marriage Forever
A common theme?
Which happens to be my two words for 2015.
How about you? What are your two words?
Whatever ambitious goals you have for 2015, my desire is that CircleMakers.co would become the go-to resource for you on your journey chasing big dreams for your business, team, or personal growth.
If you’re passionate about these topics, you need to be a part of our inner-circle! Join here for free, weekly insight and advice delivered right to your inbox.