If you’re after new gift ideas for the children in your life, this is your shopping list; in fact, each book links right up to Amazon for easy purchase.
Here’s the list – in no specific order (with a bonus book for fun):
- 9 Fruits Alive, by Mindy MacDonald
- The Kissing Hand, by Audrey Penn
- The Monster Who Ate My Peas, by Danny Schnitzlein
- I Like Myself, by Karen Beaumont
- Lilly’s Purple Plastic Purse, by Kevin Henkes
- Just In Case You Ever Wonder, by Max Lucado
- I’ll Always Come Back, by Steve Metzger
- You Are Special, by Max Lucado
- How Full Is Your Bucket, by Tom Rath and Mary Reckmeyer
- Guess How Much I Love You, by Sam McBratney
- BONUS: The Book With No Pictures, by B.J. Novak
In particular, the book that has been a hit with my two boys (ages 5 and 7) most recently is How Full is Your Bucket, by Tom Rath – outstanding message and visuals! Both boys now have contests with each other to see who can fill someone else’s bucket!
So, who will you pour into this Holiday Season?
And, which of the 10 books will you choose for that special child (ren) in your life?
If you have a favorite not listed, please jump into the comments below and share – I would love to hear from you!
If you’ve enjoyed this article, please share with someone who you think it may benefit! If you would like to be notified of lists such as this one, do make sure you subscribe here!
This post is part of our 1010 Growth Series, featuring 10 different ‘Top 10 lists’ of products, services, tools and resources that drive growth! You can access additional posts from our 1010 Growth Series by clicking on the link in the Category list on the right hand side of this page. If you have ideas or requests for future Top 10 lists, please comment below!
Picture by: Woodley